A glimpse of Nagaland (3 Nights / 4 Days)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
In this short tour of Nagaland one travels to the capital city of Kohima. Kohima is a beautiful hill station and also a city with great historic importance being an important base of the allied forces in the east. The battle of Kohima was a big turning point in World War II when the British forces fought the Japanese forces U Go offensive attempt from 4 April to 22 June 1944. In 2013, the British National Army Museum voted the Battle of Imphal and Kohima to be “Britain’s Greatest Battle”‘.
Guests also visit Kisama and Khonoma. Kisama is the venue for the famous Hornbill Festival. Decorated houses of the various tribes can be seen here. There is also a World War II museam. Khonoma village of the Angami Naga tribe, claims to be the first green village in India.
This tour is designed for you to have a feel of the place if you are short in time.
Tour Cost : Starts from Rs. 20,250/- per person for two people travelling together
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing using Swift Dzire/ Innova/ Traveller or similar as per itinerary
- Cost of fuel for the trip
- Road tax, parking fees and driver’s overnight wages
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, laundry bills, telephone bills, alcoholic beverages etc.
- Guide charges
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fee
- Cost incurred due to strikes, natural calamities such as landslides, floods, earthquakes etc.
- Tips for driver.
- Visa fee or Domestic/International flight tickets and insurance
- Anything not mentioned under “The Cost includes”
- GST 5%