CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation.We plan everything for you well in advance, so that your activities & trip are hassle-free and as smooth as possible. This means that Guide fees, permissions & permits as required, accommodation expenses are all paid in advance. Any cancellation will mean inconvenience and loss to all the people involved in making your journey successful. Therefore, it is only fair to pass on the accrued costs to you. Our policy is in case of activities is:-
- Cancelled 25 days or more before tour: Free of charge
- Cancelled between 10- 24 days: 25% of tariff.
- Cancelled within 9 -5 days below 50% of tariff,
- Cancelled within 4 days below no refunds
- If for some reason you wish to cancel your booking you must inform in written well in advance, an email intimation needs to be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to Team@ghas.in.
- Above terms do not apply for holidays or group bookings. For such bookings cancelation terms will be communicated to you for every booking.
- For Bookings made from or for Third Party services or products is the responsibility of client to communicate with third party for cancellation. Cancellation / Refund is done by third party based on their policies & we will not be liable for any compensation.
In case of an agreed refund, If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account. Within 15 working days.
**Any dispute that may arise is only subject to courts of Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.