Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
You know the game, but you haven’t lived until you play it with bows and arrows. Do you have what it takes to be quicker and more accurate than your opponents? Gear up because the Targets are set! Be a bow man or women or Kids enjoy the sport with professional standard gear @ Himalayan Adrenaline.
Rules & Policies: Click here to Read.
- Safety Gears.
- Archery Set (Bow & Arrows)
- Short training before the match to make sure that you have a smooth and unforgettable experience
- Transportation is not provided. But we are always happy to guide and assist. Big coach/bus may not be able to access the road beyond the highway to our location.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography ccessories like cameras etc.
What Safety gear is provided by for the Archery & Other activities?Click to expand answer
The gear that is provided includes ISI, DEA & CE approved helmets, Elbow and keen guards, Gloves & Chest guards.
What gear do I need to bring myself to be ready for my tour ?Click to expand answer
We ask you to wear good shoes preferably ankle boots, comfortable full length lowers like denims / long outdoor pants and comfortable cottons in summer & warm clothing in winters. And of course the most important: bring along the good mood!
Do you pick us up from our hotels or our guest house?Click to expand answer
Yes, we will be happy to assist you in booking your ride for you to reach here. The same will be at a very nominal rate of the local taxi union.
Can my children join us in the match/team?Click to expand answer
Yes, your children can join you as long as they are 13 years old or older. Height does matter, safety is our priority!
Do I need experience of Archery?Click to expand answer
No, everyone can play it! Before the shooting starts, our guides will explain everything you need so you are ready to hit the arena!