ATV Ride – Tea Track [Joy Ride] (Razor 570)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Fun rides for youth & Families – Set amidst a Tea plantation offers you an experience of riding on a track which offers you fun filled hurdles, obstacles, gradual slopes and inclines. The thrill which you are going to experience, will memorable through out your whole life.
Get training sessions before the actual ride. The ATVs are double seater so that you can ride it with your loved one and enjoy the beauty of the region at its best.
– Arrive at the location of the ride and get small training session.
– Get on the vehicle and ride the beautiful tea garden and rocky terrain. Stop at the pit stop to enjoy and feel the beauty of the region and relax before continuing
– Arrive back at the starting point, hand over the vehicles to bring the experience to an end.
Rules & Policies: Click here to Read.
- Safety Gears.
- ATV Bike’s Fuel
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Transportation is not provided. But we are always happy to guide and assist. Big coach/bus may not be able to access the road beyond the highway to our location.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beeers and bootled beverages
- Photography ccessories like cameras etc.
What gear is provided by for the ATV tours & Other activities?Click to expand answer
The gear that is provided includes ISI, DEA & CE approved helmets, Elbow and keen guards, Gloves & Chest guards.
What gear do I need to bring myself to be ready for my tour ?Click to expand answer
We ask you to wear good shoes preferably ankle boots, comfortable full length lowers like denims / long outdoor pants and comfortable cottons in summer & warm clothing in winters. And of course the most important: bring along the good mood!
Do you pick us up from our hotels or our guest house?Click to expand answer
Yes, we will be happy to assist you in booking your ride for you to reach here. The same will be at a very nominal rate of the local taxi union.
Can my children join us on the tour?Click to expand answer
Yes, your children can join you as a passenger on the tour as long as they are 8 years old or older. Height does matter, safety is our priority!
If we select to ride as double riders on one bike, are we allowed to swap half way through to share the fun of driving?Click to expand answer
Yes, if you both are qualified in terms or age & physically fit, you can swap drivers to share the experience!
Are there places to stops to take photographs along the way?Click to expand answer
Yes, all of our tours have one or more stops where you can take as many pictures as you want! Even if you want a picture with one of the breath-taking views, our guides are more than happy to take them of you!
Do I need experience to drive an ATV?Click to expand answer
No, everyone can drive it! Before the tour starts, our guides will explain everything you need so you are ready to hit the track!